In the case of children under thirteen, the consent of the parents or guardians is required for the processing of their personal data. If the user is under the age of thirteen and has accessed this website without notifying their parents or legal guardians, they should not send any information.
The website www.hielosalicante.com wants to respect and take care of the personal data of its users. As a user you should know that your rights are guaranteed and will not be shared with third parties. We ensure a reliable environment and we want to show our principles regarding the privacy of such personal data:
- We guarantee to request only the personal information really necessary to attend the services and establish a direct communication with the requesting user.
- We guarantee never to share personal information of each user, except to comply with the law or by express authorization of the same.
- We guarantee not to use your personal data with any other reason than the one expressed in this page.
HielosAlicante has adapted its website to the requirements of Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13, Protection of Personal Data (LOPD), and Royal Decree 1720/2007, of December 21, known as the Regulation of development of the LOPD. It also complies with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons (RGPD), as well as with Law 34/2002, of July 11, of Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE or LSSI).
Responsible for the processing of your personal data
Identity of the Responsible: Agua Desmineralizada Ades
Commercial name: HielosAlicante
NIF / CIF: 21504770t
Address: Calle Garachico 19, 03112, Alicante
Activity: Ice manufacturing and distribution
In accordance with the General Data Protection Regulations, the personal data that the user provides us through the contact form of the web, will receive the data treatment of “Contact requests from Hielosalicante.com”.
For the treatment of data of our users, we implement all the technical and organizational security measures established in the current legislation.
Principles applied to your personal information
In the treatment of each user’s personal data, we will apply the principles that conform to the requirements of the new European data protection regulation:
- Principle of legality, loyalty and transparency: we will always require the user’s consent to the processing of their personal data, for one or several specific purposes of which they will be previously informed with total transparency.
- Principle of minimization of data: we will only request strictly necessary data in relation to the purposes for which we require them: to contact us by telephone or via email with the user.
- Principle of limitation of the conservation period: the data will be kept for no longer than necessary for the purposes of the treatment, depending on the purpose, we will inform you of the corresponding conservation period.
- Principle of integrity and confidentiality: the data will be treated in a way that guarantees an adequate security of the personal information and its confidentiality. We take all necessary precautions to prevent unauthorized access or improper use of the data of our users by third parties.
How do we obtain your data?
The personal information we treat at www.hielosalicante.com comes from:
- Contact Form
- Contact form on blog pages.
- Contact form on certain product pages.
What are the rights of the user when he sends his data?
Anyone has the right to obtain confirmation on whether at www.hielosalicante.com we are treating personal data that concerns us, or not.
Interested users have the right to:
- Request access to personal data concerning the interested party
- Request rectification or deletion
- Request the limitation of your treatment
- Oppose the treatment of them
- Request the portability of the data
Those interested may access their personal data, as well as request the rectification of inaccurate data or, where appropriate, request its deletion when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes that were collected. In certain circumstances, the interested parties may request the limitation of the processing of their data, in which case we will only keep them for the exercise or defense of claims.
In certain circumstances and for reasons related to their particular situation, the interested parties may object to the processing of their data. HielosAlicante will stop processing the data, except for compelling legitimate reasons, or the exercise or defense of possible claims. As an interested party, the user has the right to receive the personal data that concern him, that he has provided and in a structured format, of common use and mechanical reading, and to transmit them to another data controller when:
- Treatment is based on consent
- The data has been provided by the person concerned.
- The treatment is carried out by automated means.
When exercising your right to the portability of the data, you will have the right to have the personal data transmitted directly from responsible to responsible when technically possible.
Interested parties also have the right to effective judicial protection and to submit a claim to the supervisory authority, in this case, the Spanish Data Protection Agency, if they think that the processing of personal data concerning them violates the Regulation.
For what purpose do we treat personal data?
At www.hielosalicante.com there are different systems for capturing personal information and I treat the information provided by interested persons with the following purpose for each capture system (forms):
- Contact form: We request the following personal information: Name, Email, Phone and Comments, in order to respond to the requirements of the users of www.hielosalicante.com. For example, we may use such data to respond to a request, respond to questions, complaints, comments or concerns that may have related to the information included in the web, the services provided through the web, the treatment of their personal data, questions referring to the legal texts included in the web, as well as any other queries that users may have that are not subject to the contracting conditions.
We inform that the data you provide will be located in the servers of: GIGAS HOSTING, SA with CIF A86125218 and address at Avenida de Fuencarral 44, Edif. 1, 28108 Alcobendas, Madrid. or in other places within the EU.
- Registration form for blog comments: To comment on the blog posts tacande.net, the user is required to register using this form. In this case, I request the following personal data: Name, Email, Once registered, the user will be able to make as many comments as he / she wants and give an answer about the previous ones. I inform you that the data you provide us will be located in the servers of GIGAS HOSTING, SA (provider of Agua Desmineralizada Ades) located within the EU.
There are other purposes for which we treat personal data:
- To ensure compliance with the conditions of use and applicable law. This may include the development of tools and algorithms that help this website to guarantee the confidentiality of the personal data it collects.
- To support and improve the services offered by this website.
- To manage social networks. HielosAlicante can have a presence on social networks. The treatment of the data that is carried out of the people who become followers in the social networks of the official pages of www.hielosalicante.com, will be governed by this section. As well as for those conditions of use, privacy policies and access regulations that belong to the social network that proceeds in each case and previously accepted by the user. It will treat your data with the purpose of correctly managing your presence in the social network, informing about activities, products or services of www.hielosalicante.com. As for any other purpose that the regulations of social networks allow. In no case I will use the profiles of followers in social networks to send advertisements individually.
In accordance with the provisions of the general regulation of European data protection (RGPD) 2016/679, Agua Desmineralizada Ades(www.hielosalicante.com) with address at Avda. Escandinavia 41, 131, 03130 Santa Pola, Alicante will be responsible for the treatment of the corresponding data to users of the web and subscribers.
www.hielosalicante.com does not sell, rent or lease personal data that can identify the user, nor will it in the future, to third parties without prior consent. However, in some cases collaborations can be made with other professionals, in those cases, consent will be required from users informing about the identity of the collaborator and the purpose of the collaboration. It will always be done with the strictest safety standards.
Legitimation for the treatment of user data
The legal basis for the treatment of your data is: consent.
The prospective or commercial offer of products and services is based on the consent that is requested, without in any case the withdrawal of this consent conditions the execution of the subscription contract.
The categories of data that are treated are identifying data.
Specially protected data categories are not treated.
How long will do we keep the data?
The personal data provided will be kept: Until the deletion is requested by the interested party.
To which recipients will the user’s data be communicated?
Many tools that we use to manage this data are hired by third parties.
To provide services strictly necessary for the development of the activity, www.hielosalicante.com, shares data with the following providers under their corresponding privacy conditions:
Google Analytics: a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc., a Delaware company whose head office is at 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View (California), CA 94043, United States (“Google”). Google Analytics uses “cookies”, which are text files located on your computer, to help tacande.net analyze the use made by users of the website. The information generated by the cookie about your use of tacande.net (including your IP address) will be directly transmitted and archived by Google on servers in the United States.
Hosting: GIGAS HOSTING, SA with CIF A86125218 and address at Avenida de Fuencarral 44, Edif. 1, 28108 Alcobendas, Madrid. More information at https://www.gigas.com.
By browsing www.hielosalicante.com you can collect non-identifiable data, which may include, IP addresses, geographic location (approximately), a record of how services and sites are used, and other data that can not be used to identify the user. Among the non-identifying data are also those related to browsing habits through third-party services. This website uses the following third-party analysis services: Google analytics.
We use this information to analyze trends, administer the site, track the movements of users around the site and to gather demographic information about my user base as a whole.
Data security and secrecy
www.hielosalicante.com is committed to the use and treatment of personal data including users, respecting their confidentiality and use them in accordance with the purpose of the same, as well as to comply with their obligation to save and adapt all measures for avoid alteration, loss, treatment or unauthorized access, in accordance with the provisions of current data protection regulations.
This website includes an SSL certificate. It is a security protocol that makes your data travel in an integral and secure way, that is, the transmission of data between a server and web user, and in feedback, is fully encrypted or encrypted.
www.hielosalicante.com can not guarantee the absolute impregnability of the Internet network and therefore the violation of data by fraudulent access to them by third parties.
With respect to the confidentiality of the processing, HielosAlicante will ensure that any person who is authorized by www.hielosalicante.com to process the client’s data (including its staff, collaborators and providers), will be under the appropriate obligation of confidentiality (either a contractual or legal duty).
When a security incident occurs, upon notice www.hielosalicante.com, you must notify the Client without undue delay and must provide timely information related to the Security Incident as it is known or when reasonably requested by the Client.
Accuracy and accuracy of the data
As a user, this is the only responsible for the accuracy and correctness of the data that you send to www.hielosalicante.com, exonerating Agua Desmineralizada Ades of any responsibility in this regard.
Users guarantee and respond, in any case, the accuracy, validity and authenticity of the personal data provided, and undertake to keep them properly updated. The user agrees to provide complete and correct information in the contact form.
Acceptance and consent
The consent given, both for the treatment and for the transfer of data of the interested parties, is revocable at any time by communicating it to HielosAlicante (www.hielosalicante.com) in the terms established in this Policy for the exercise of ARCO rights. This revocation will not be retroactive in any case.
HielosAlicante reserves the right to modify this policy to adapt it to new legislation or jurisprudence, as well as industry practices. In these cases, HielosAlicante will announce on this page the changes introduced reasonably in advance of its implementation.
Commercial post office
According to the LSSICE, www.hielosalicante.com does not perform SPAM practices, so it does not send commercial emails that have not been previously requested or authorized by the user. Consequently, in each of the forms available on the web, the user has the possibility of giving his express consent to receive the newsletter, regardless of the commercial information promptly requested. In accordance with the provisions of Law 34/2002 on Services of the Information Society and electronic commerce, www.hielosalicante.com undertakes not to send commercial communications without properly identifying them.
Document revised on 05-26-2018.